- WHEN WILL THIS BE RELEASED?
– our exact date has changed a few times, but definitely in 2021
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS FILM? / WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH?
– The Purpose of this Film is to reveal God’s Chosen Identity for the Greater Rochester Metropolitan Area.
– Our goal is the get this film into the hands of EVERY CHURCH in the 6 counties, with hopes they will share it with their congregations.
- WHO IS THIS FILM FOR?
– Our Primary Demographic for this Film is the Church in our region.
– Secondarily this film is for the universal Church of the world to inspire what God can do in their City.
– Finally, this film is for anyone living in our region to give a spiritual understanding of our Identity.
- WHERE WILL THIS FILM BE SHOWN?
– We hope to premiere the Film in a local theater in each of the 6 counties. However, with COVID-19, we may need to do an ONLINE RELEASE.
– We may produce DVDs for purchase.
– We will make it available via internet streaming, with a goal for Netflix or Amazon.
- HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THE TITLE? WHAT DOES “I AM ROCHESTER” MEAN?
– The Theme of the Film is Identity. God revealed His name in the Bible as, “I Am.”
– This is a play on God’s name tied to our City’s name and the Identity He chose to give us who live in this region.
– We are inspired by Ezekiel 48:35b, “And the name of the city from that time on will be, ‘THE LORD IS THERE.’”
– Also on Social Media at times, some will hashtag a city or place they wish to identify with in this way: #IAmRochester
- WHY IS THIS FILM IMPORTANT?
– God has called and brought people, nations, tribes, and tongues from around the world to live in Rochester.
– It is vital we understand the region’s spiritual history, in order to move with God’s purpose for the people that live in this place.
- WHO CREATED IT? HOW DID THE TEAM COME TOGETHER?
– This film began with a conversation between Leonard Jones and Garrett Wendt. Two ministers in Rochester.
– They had each shared a spiritual dream they recently had…one thing lead to the next, and…VOILA!
– Garrett already had a small team from his church making short video testimonies.
– The team has continued to grow from there as Garrett recruits, or people hear about it and want to be part of it.
- WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP (AFTER CHURCHES HAVE THE FILM)?
– Our hope is to further a Prayer Movement that comes together in a Holy Assembly of Prayer, Repentance, and Healing.
– We are believing for teams to continue in Intercession for Transformation.
– We want to see the Body of Christ purposefully form new relationships promoting Unity in the Body between Churches and Races.
- WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION? SOURCES?
– We primarily started writing our Historical Narrative from Glenn Gifford’s book: “Times of Refreshing.”
– Our researchers use many reputable sources online, books, memoirs, libraries, ministries, and expert interviewees.
- HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
– Social Media – FaceBook – share our posts!
– Promote in your Church – speak to your pastor, Connect with our Network!
– Join the Prayer Movement for our region!